||| HEART SHAPED COOKIE POP’S |||
Valentine’s Day is a little over a month away – can you believe it? Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays. It’s full of pink, red, and CUTE! Miriam of Miriam Corona Events has stopped by to share a delicious little Valentine’s tutorial – Cranberry Cookie Pop Tutorial. Whip up these cuties for Valentine’s day parties, treats for your loved ones, etc!
- 2 1/4 CUPS ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
- 1/2 TEASPOON SALT
- 1/4 TEASPOON BAKING POWDER
- 1 CUP [2 STICKS] UNSALTED BUTTER, SOFTENED
- 1/2 CUP POWDERED SUGAR
- 1/4 CUP C&H PURE SUGAR CANE WASHED RAW SUGAR
- 1 TEASPOON PURE VANILLA BOURBON EXTRACT
- 1 CUP DRIED CRANBERRIES, CHOPPED
- 1 CUP WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- WILTON LOLLIPOP STICKS [15, 2CM]
1. Combine flour, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl.
2. Beat butter, powdered sugar, raw sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
3. Gradually add in flour mixture, beating until blended after each addition.
4. Add in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
5. Shape dough into disk, wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
7. Line cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
8. Roll out dough to approximately 1/4-inch thickness.
9. Cut out heart shapes using a 2-inch heart shaped cookie cutter. Re-roll scraps to make additional hearts.
10. Place cutouts 1 inch apart on prepared cookie sheet.
11. Twist Wilton Lollipop Stick into bottom of heart.
12. Bake 20 minutes and cool completely on baking sheets.